Senior BREEAM/Sustainability Consultant
Senior Sustainability Consultant
Salary: Dependent on experience
Our client is looking for an experienced and driven individual to join their architectural and engineering firm in Newark.
This client works on a mixture of projects and delivers a range of services.
What you will need:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Sustainability Consultant
- Experience as a qualified BREEAM Assessor
- Experience of energy modelling
- Experience in life-cycle analysis
- Confidence to speak with clients
- Assisting and guiding clients in outlining a plan for their sustainable future
- Out of the box thinking
- Full UK driving licence
- Ability to prioritise work-load
- Great time management
This role offers home-working opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to [email protected] and we will be in touch shortly.
Apply for Senior BREEAM/Sustainability Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly