Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be working with an Engineering Consultant on their journey to find a BREEAM/LEED Assessor to join their team in Birmingham.
This multi-disciplinary consultancy work on a variety of project types and sizes such as multi-storey buildings, residential and commercial properties.
- Managing the project for the entire certification process (from initiation to delivery)
- Performing BREEAM and/or LEED assessments
- Producing reports
- Producing guidance notes
- Providing support for the planning teams
- Delivering sustainability workshop
- Hosting project design meetings
- Holding client meetings
- Verifying project designs ensuring they are in accordance with the sustainability targets
- Ensuring compliance with Quality Assurance, Management Systems and Health and Safety legislation
What you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the construction industry
- Around 1 year in a BREEAM/LEED role
- BREEAM qualification or member of a design team working towards a LEED qualification
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Degree in a relevant subject such as Environmental Science, Energy or construction-related disciplines
- LEED Green Associate
- BREEAM UK NC 2018 or BREEAM International
- Experience with Life Cycle Assessments and impact
- Experience with Post Occupancy Evaluation
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to [email protected] and we will be in touch shortly.