Location - Brighton Area
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting an award-winning practice, who are actively looking for an experienced, proactive and motivated Architectural Technician.
You will be expected to take responsibility for the delivery of smaller projects, or an element of major projects. Suitable candidates will have proven experience on medium to large scale projects, specifically in the residential and mixed use sectors.
Suitable candidates will have excellent technical skills and a proven experience working from conception through to completion.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent knowledge of UK Building Regulation
- Proficient in Revit (including content creation) and knowledge of BIM
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Full UK Driving licence and own transport.
- Excellent Organisation skills, communication and time/ people management
- Prepare and maintain technical drawings, project documents and models.
- Prepare reports and documentation.
- Prepare drawings for tender, building regulations and construction purposes.
- Coordinate with internal and external parties.
- Ensure that personal training needs are met.
- Prepare NBS specifications.
- Competitive Salary.
- Birthdays off (if falls on a week day).
- Regular RIBA approved seminars.
- Career development programmes.
- Flexible working hours.
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architectural Technician opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to [email protected]