Location - Bath
Salary - Negotiable depending on experience
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting a well-established practice, who are actively looking for an experienced Architect to join their Bath office.
Our client works throughout the South West and have experience working on projects from new builds to existing buildings, both in urban and rural locations.
Suitable candidates will have experience job running and administering JCT contract on site. Much of the work our clients work involves conservation so knowledge of this would be valuable.
Key jobs duties for this Architect Role.
- Liaising with clients in regards to their specifications, wants and needs
- Producing conceptual designs to present to clients
- Developing specifications and tender documentation
- Developing links with contractors and other consultants
- Attendance of meetings
- Completion of valuations
- Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment is beneficial
- Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
- Working alongside the local authorities regarding the planning conditions
- Development of Specification and tender documentation
Essential skills / qualifications for this Architect Role.
- Design and creative nature.
- Educated to at least RIBA Part 3 level with 0-3 years professional experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in AutoCad
- Demonstrable experience of collating and organizing technical information, preparing drawings, plans and documents
- Ability to contribute to design stage risk assessment
If you are interested in hearing more about this Architect opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to [email protected]