Job Reference EGLEI40
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Penguin Recruitment are delighted to be supporting this award-winning consultancy, who are looking for a Qualified Architect to join their team.
Following successful bids, our client is looking to expand as they enter 2021. Our client works across a variety of projects including hotels, advanced manufacturing, education buildings, healthcare, offices, R&D projects and residential housing.
Suitable candidates will be proficient in Revit and have sound knowledge of BIM.
Essential skills / qualifications for this Qualified Architect Role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in Revit
- Strong 3D Visualisation skills
- Knowledge of BIM
- Healthcare project experience (Desirable)
- Ability to work autonomously, designing and delivering projects with minimal supervision
Key jobs duties for this Qualified Architect Role.
- Produce design proposal for review
- Ensure designs conform to building regulations and technical standards
- Developing specifications and tender documentation
- Ensuring the checklist is compiled for the tender packs
- Developing links with contractors and other consultants
- Experience working on site as well as working within an office environment is beneficial
- Development of planning scheme into detailed construction drawings
- Working alongside the local authorities regarding the planning conditions
- Development of Specification and tender documentation
If you are interested in hearing more about this Qualified Architect opportunity, please call Emilio for a friendly and confidential conversation on 01792 365100. Could you please send an updated C.V and portfolio to [email protected]