Penguin Recruitment is pleased to be assisting a leading Sustainability and Energy consultancy with their search for a Sustainability Consultant to join their team in Guildford.
This consultancy specialises in the built environment and over a multitude of services such as Daylight and Sunlight Analysis, BREEAM, thermal modelling and LZC to name a few.
What they are looking for:
- Over 1 years' experience of BREEAM
- Minimum of 2.1 in a relevant degree
- Examples of what they can add to the team
- Ability to set and work to deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Positive attitude
- UK Driving Licence
- BREEAM Accreditations
During this role you will be assisting colleagues and clients on how best to attain a sustainable plan and carry out BREEAM assessments.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to [email protected] and we will be in touch shortly.