Penguin Recruitment are pleased to be working with a well-known Building Services Consultants on their journey to find a BREEAM Assessor to join their team in Leeds.
This consultancy works on a wide range of projects including commercial, residential, retail and schools.
What you will need:
- BREEAM Accreditations
- Minimum of 3 years' experience carrying out BREEAM Assessments
- Understanding of Building Architecture
- Understanding of BREEAM 2014 and 2018
- Ability to speak confidently with clients
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Ability to work alone and as a team
Further in-house training will be provided, alongside a competitive salary.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Tessa James on 01792 365000, or email a copy of your CV over to [email protected] and we will be in touch shortly.