Senior Transport Planner - Chesham
5 days left
Job Title: Senior Transport Planner
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
The Chesham based offices of a multi-disciplinary consultancy have an opening for a Senior Transport Planner with a good background in development planning.
You will be joining a team who provide specialist advice to private sector & local authority clients, whilst working closely with colleagues from the engineering & environmental teams.
- Degree level education within a relevant subject;
- Good background within development planning;
- Strong report writing skills;
- Experience in the use of Arcady, Picady, Linsig & AutoCAD;
- Good communication & presentation skills;
- Any project management experience would be beneficial;
- Provision of transport assessments & statements;
- Preparation & coordination of travel planning schemes;
- Junction analysis & network assessments;
- Preliminary highway designs;
- Management of small & medium-sized projects;
- Liaise with clients & attend meetings.
If successful, you will join a busy multi-disciplinary consultancy, who will support your development as a Transport Planner. You will have the opportunity to attend both in-house & external training courses, along with working closely alongside experienced transport planning professionals.
For more information on this opportunity, please feel free to contact David Redfern on 07531 290 613 / [email protected]
Chesham, Watford, Luton, Maidenhead, Slough, Hayes, Wembley, Edgware, Harrow, Amersham, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Hemel Hempstead, St Albans, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Borehamwood, Luton.
Apply for Senior Transport Planner - Chesham
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly