Geo-Environmental Engineer - Cambridge
An excellent opportunity has become available with a specialist multidisciplinary consultancy, who provide Geo-Environmental services to the construction and infrastructure sectors throughout the UK.
This dynamic company are seeking a Geo-Environmental Consultant with a minimum of 2 years experience in contaminated land Site Investigation and reporting to join their growing team in Cambridge to work on a number of exciting projects.
Working within this team, you will be supported in everything you do, with a clear path for progression provided.
This role will include:
- Phase 1 & 2 Investigation and Reports
- Client Liaison
- Factual and Interpretative report writing
- Technical advice and support regarding Site Investigation
- Quantitative risk assessments and verification reports
- Site Investigation, including trial pitting, soakaway testing, borehole investigations.
To be successful in your application you must demonstrate:
- A strong BSc/MSc in a relevant subject eg Engineering Geology/Environmental Engineering
- Ideally have experience carrying out Site Investigations/Report writing
Working as a Geo-Environmental consultant for an established consultancy that pride itself on employee care, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package in a company that will support you throughout your professional development.
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on 07772428629 for an informal chat or email [email protected]
Apply for Geo-Environmental Engineer - Cambridge
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly