MRTPI Planner / Senior Planner - (Manchester)
6 days left
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a chartered Planner to join an innovative consultancy, with an expansive client base.
A rapidly growing planning and design practice that work on a range of planning applications – centred on residential, commercial, leisure and mixed-use schemes.
- Working within a dynamic environment, on a wide mix of schemes in the North West
- Assisting with site appraisals and feasibility assessments
- Working closely with architects
- Liaison with clients and other team members
- Undertaking planning history searches and policy analysis
- Assisting with assessing planning potential and formulating planning strategies
- Preparation of planning applications, notices and CIL forms
- Assisting with preparation of Planning Appeals
- Liaising and negotiating with planning officers at Local Planning Authorities
All applicants should either be MRTPI qualified. The company is ideally seeking candidates that have private-sector experience, within a consultancy.
You’ll be offered a salary ranging between £35,000 - £40,000 per annum for this role, dependent on your level of experience. This is an excellent opportunity for a professional who is looking to climb to the next step of their career.
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me now for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – [email protected]
Apply for MRTPI Planner / Senior Planner - (Manchester)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly