This is an opportunity for a confident and ambitious Senior Planner to join TEP. We have a wide range of clients and projects including large infrastructure schemes, housing and mixed-use developments and projects where environmental issues are central to success. The role is suitable for office or ‘hybrid working’ with time spent working from home in addition to attending an office.
It is essential that candidates:
- Have experience in the delivery of planning applications including the preparation of Planning Statements, Design and Access Statements and co-ordination of environmental and technical reports.
- Can demonstrate experience of negotiating draft conditions with authorities and discharging conditions post consent.
- Can demonstrate project management skills with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have strong communication skills and confident in presentation.
- Can provide consistent professional advice in utilising permitted development rights and development plan policies to assist clients.
- Are self-motivated and interested in business development.
PLEASE APPLY BY EMAIL ONLY
There are more details and information on TEP and its projects @ https://www.tep.uk.com/
Closing date: 11th May 2021.