Planning Director Developer
Developer looking to recruit a Town Planner to be the in house Planning Lead - 100k plus
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity for a leading Planning Consultant, Associate or Director from either a Public Sector, Consultancy or Private Developer background to join a small but highly successful Development Company. They work in super prime London locations and pride themselves on delivering award winning developments ranging from new build houses to large scale new build communities. They have also developed fantastic Commercial schemes and are incredibly successful at what they do.
Your new role
As the in house Planning Consultant you will be tasked with a variety of duties including but not limited to:
* Ensure the planning process is strategically managed with clarity and purpose. Monitor, negotiate and advance planning applications, reporting progress regularly and resolving planning issues in order to achieve approval.
* Arrange and meet the LPA to discuss any planning matters, having thoroughly considered strategy with senior team members, and negotiate and agree any associated pre-application or planning performance agreement fees as required.
* Manage the preparation and submission of planning applications and the production of presentation material for planning committees.
* Negotiate, track and manage all conditions, s106 obligations, required s96a/s73/RMA applications and other site-wide strategies to successful resolution.
* As and when required, seek and negotiate any necessary planning amendments, variations or additional consents deriving from changes in production or business strategy.
* Manage consultation with councillors, local residents, amenity groups and other statutory bodies, implementing strategies to enhance third party relationships.
What you'll need to succeed
You can be currently working as a Planning Consultant or be working in a permanent consultancy position. You will ideally be Chartered with the RTPI but not essential. You will need to prove you are a thorough Planner with a keen eye for detail. You will have worked on large strategic schemes ideally within the Central London market.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. A permanent salary in the range of £80k to £100k with package all dependent on experience. You will be tasked with managing the planning process from start to finish with the aid of various Consultants and therefore will be expected to be at AD / Director level for the top end Salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.