2 days left
We are looking for an experienced Senior Planner who is a chartered member of the Royal Town Planning Institute with a minimum of 2‐3 years of experience in the private sector including exposure to areas such as Residential, Housing, Commercial and Retail.
The successful candidate would:
- demonstrate a good and improving level of professional competence, achieving a consistently high standard of delivery.
- produce clear, well researched and structured work
- be able to exercise independent professional judgement
- have the ability, and drive, to set stretching targets and seek to optimise personal performance
- display clear concise analytical and communication skills with both Clients and colleagues alike, commanding respect
- have the ability to determine and manage resources, demonstrating effectiveness as a project manager
- motivate, coach, and support others to achieve. Proactively providing feedback to senior colleagues
- maintain pro-active communication, internally and with Clients, and third parties
- value and utilise the expertise of others
- deliver against Client requirements
- network effectively
- understand the commercial realities of the business and the marketplace
- demonstrate cost control
- identify opportunities for profit
This is a significant opportunity to be involved in a wide variety of schemes, including new settlements and large-scale employment, through the employment plan process, planning applications and delivery on the ground.
A generous remuneration package awaits, including car allowance, healthcare, pension, mobile, laptop, and your Royal Town Planning Institute membership subscription paid.
Please write to: Natalie Dunkley
Email: [email protected]
Address: Oriel House, 42 North Bar, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX16 0TH
Apply for Senior Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly