Join our small but growing firm as a graduate planner and you'll help to shape the future of places. This a great opportunity to be involved in a wide range of work.
You'll be part of a friendly team with an outstanding track record in planning consultancy services that include development management, planning policy, enforcement and appeal work.
We'll support you to develop yourself including opportunities to become a chartered planner and we'll give you on the job learning and development. We have two offices High Wycombe and Redditch, and we support flexible, home working.
Apply now and you'll make places and spaces around the Home Counties the best they can be.
What you'll be doing:
- processing planning and other related applications
- preparing reports and recommendations
- providing pre application development management and planning policy advice
- being proactive and problem solving to achieve deliverable outcomes
- working under minimal supervision (as appropriate) to ensure client requirements are met
What we're looking for:
- a graduate with a relevant qualification
- a good understanding of the planning process, law and its application would be an advantage
- the ability to work with a range of clients,
- exceptional communication and presentation skills
- good IT skills, including experience with MS office and CAD packages.
- A team player
The role would suit a graduate with up to two years’ experience in a related field and would be ideal for someone with Development Management/Enforcement background, particularly those with previous consultancy/design experience.
We’re a small local firm established in 1988 that deals with a broad range of residential/commercial and enforcement work, including appeals work. We have a wide range of clients, from individuals, community groups, development companies and household Plc names and work alongside our industry partners to achieve our clients goals.
Good prospects for the right candidate for further advancement.
A driving license is essential.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- Flexible working options available - just ask
- 30 days' holiday + Statutory Holidays with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks.