DJ&P Newland Rennie are looking for an experienced Planning professional, ideally MRTPI or similar, to lead the provision of Planning Consultancy within our multi-disciplined practice.
The successful candidate is likely to be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills working with our Surveyors and Design teams to manage over 100 rural, commercial and village development projects including planning Appeals per annum.
The role will be based throughout Gloucestershire, Somerset, Monmouthshire and the surrounding counties, positively engaging with the relevant local authorities to ensure success and the continued growth of this department.
- Managing the development projects, offering Planning advice and consultation
- Liaising with clients directly on projects
- Attending client meetings and site visits as required
- Managing and obtaining supporting documents
- Qualified with a Town Planning or related degree
- Ideally MRTPI
- Minimum 3 years' previous experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Computer literate
- Full UK driver's license and own transport
Apply for Senior Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly