Osborne Richardson is delighted to be working with a leading planning and design consultancy that provide expert services to a range of clients. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional who is seeking to progress within a leading company with the flexibility of working from home.
The role specifics
In this role, you will be provided with a wide array of clients, leading you to work on a range of energy, brownfield, residential and commercial development, leisure and mixed-use schemes.
An ability to be client-facing and communicate well with local authorities, landowners, developers and architects will be fundamental to this role. You will be responsible for providing clients with viable planning strategies in a comprehensive and timely manner.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and submitting planning applications
- Conducting research and site appraisals;
- Liaising with sub-consultants;
- Developing client relationships;
- Helping provide support to junior Planners
- At least 3 years’ experience in planning
- An ability to solve complexed planning issues in a fast paced environment
- Proven commercial acumen
- Good project management experience
- Excellent communication, influencing and report writing skills
- Ability to build collaborative and sustainable relationships
Previous experience within a planning consultancy, developer or local authority will be pivotal for this role. Your understanding of development management within the planning process, as well as your commercial awareness will be important.
You'll be offered a remuneration package ranging from £35,000 - £45,000 per annum, depending on your level of experience plus other benefits. You'll also receive great training and development, with support to achieve your career goals.
The company annually review performance, giving employees the chance to receive pay rises when merited. The organisation additionally offers a clear promotion structure and there are great opportunities to progress.