An excellent role has arisen to join a leading independent Planning and Design consultancy. Following a period of continued commercial success and increasing workload from existing clients, the company now has an exciting opportunity for a talented, commercially minded and dynamic Senior Planner to join the team to work on a broad range of planning projects across London and the home counties.
- Develop client relationships
- Conduct research and site appraisals on projects for the client base
- Prepare, submit and negotiate planning applications of all sizes/types
- Prepare planning and socio-economic statements
- Prepare Local Plan representations and cases for development
- Lodge appeals and potentially appear at Informal Hearings
- Prepare policy representations
To succeed in the role, it is likely that you will:
- Have significant DM planning experience (4 years+)
- Have strong project management skills
- Be committed and have an eye for detail
- Be comfortable working with minimal supervision and have an ability to use your own initiative
- Be professional, personable and a strong team player
- Have an interest in business development and networking opportunities
In this role, you will join a supportive team environment with exciting career opportunities, enjoy outstanding professional development and gain exposure to an innovative and exciting multi-disciplinary environment.
You will receive an excellent remuneration package ranging from £40,000 - £47,000 per annum - depending on your level of experience, plus full benefits.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now, alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – [email protected]