The company is a market-leading UK real estate consultancy, providing successful planning, development, and occupier advisory outcomes for both public and private sector clients. They are now seeking an Associate or Associate Director to join their growing Infrastructure team, who focus on securing successful consents for major projects across the UK.
- Day to day running of a range of planning projects, including providing advice on town planning related matters (with Director support as necessary).
- Client liaison and representation of the company in client meetings and external meetings with local planning authorities and other stakeholders.
- Liaison with the public in connection with projects and consultation events.
- Aspects of business development and promotion of service both internally within the wider business and externally to clients.
- Maintaining and developing technical knowledge and securing a thorough working knowledge of all aspects of infrastructure planning.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Excellent understanding of relevant consent regimes – for example, DCO, Hybrid Bill, TWAO and TCPA.
- Good understanding of Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) from a town planning perspective.
- Excellent and focused report writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrable capabilities of working within a professional team.
- A competitive basic salary
- 25 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave. Company car or car allowance benefit
- The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office annually, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice.
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel, and technology.
- Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
How to apply:
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me now for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – [email protected]