An innovative and forward-thinking residential developer, providing quality homes for people on a budget.
The homes are fabricated off-site in a safe and dry environment using a smart and industrialised process. The company’s modular product, strong balance sheet and development skills combined make this a unique proposition for the UK.
The company is now looking for an Assistant Planning Manager for the South Coast region to support and advise the land team on new land opportunities with regard to optimisation and the likelihood of achieving planning permission.
This is a key role where you will assist the Planning Manager in the appointment and management of relevant external consultants at RIBA Stages 2 and 3, including achieving the most competitive rates, within the agreed budget and timescales.
• Ensure consistent implementation of the company’s standard
• Coordinate and review the outputs of external consultants in the delivery of successful planning applications. If such applications are unsuccessful manage consultants in submission of appeals.
• Liaise with all teams to ensure the schemes taken through the planning process deliver the customer needs.
• Assist the Planning Manager and Community Engagement Lead in community and local engagement to promote the company’s brand, invest in the communities in which they work and achieve support for the schemes.
• Working with the Planning Manager to provide regular updates on the applications to the Land and Planning Director to inform programmes and delivery strategies
• Solid track record of coordinating planning applications / external consultants.
• Proven experience for working for a house builder, promoter or consultancy on residential developments.
• Strong knowledge of the full planning process.
• Able to identify and solve problems associated with the planning process.
• Competent with all MS Office.
You'll be offered a remuneration package ranging from £50,000 - £60,000 per annum for this job, depending on your level of experience. You'll also receive full benefits, as well as training and development, with support to achieve your career goals.
The company annually review performance, giving employees the chance to receive pay rises when merited.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. You can additionally call me now for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – [email protected]