An excellent role has arisen to join a leading independent multi-disciplinary consultancy. Following a period of continued commercial success, the company now have an exciting opportunity for a talented, commercially minded and dynamic Senior Planner to join the growing team to work on a broad range of planning projects across the North West.
• Developing client relationships
• Conducting research and site appraisals on projects for the client base
• Preparing submitting and negotiating planning applications of all sizes/types
• Preparing planning and socio-economic statements
• Preparing Local Plan representations and cases for development
• Lodging appeals and potentially appearing at Informal Hearings
• Significant DM planning experience (private-sector or public-sector)
• Strong project management skills
• Commitment and good eye for detail
• Comfortable working with minimal supervision and have an ability to use your own initiative
• Be professional, personable and a strong team player
• Have an interest in networking opportunities
In this role, you will join a supportive team environment with exciting career opportunities, enjoy outstanding professional development and gain exposure to an innovative and exciting multi-disciplinary environment.
You will receive an excellent remuneration package ranging from £37,000 - £43,000 per annum - depending on your level of experience, plus full benefits.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now, alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – [email protected]