One of our most prestigious Planning & Development consultancy clients is now seeking a Senior Planner to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will be bright and commercially minded, with a good understanding of DM planning work London (public-sector candidates will additionally be considered).
The company are a highly-reputable and diverse organisation with an excellent understanding of the development process – from concept to completion. The team consists of planners from different backgrounds who work together to create and promote high quality schemes.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Project managing a broad mix of planning submissions
• Working with a wide range of clients, managing expectations and adhering to time limits
• Maintaining a good understanding of policies relating to residential, commercial and mixed-use schemes
It is essential that candidates have:
• Proven planning experience of at least 4 years, from the public or private sector
• Good professional writing skills with an ability to provide clear advice and a range of reports
• Ability to present reasoned advice in formal and informal environments
• Experience in preparing, submitting and negotiating a range of planning applications
• Ability to manage workload, budgets and project co-ordination (with sub-consultants)
• Working knowledge of planning appeal procedures
• Enthusiasm, thoroughness, honesty and commitment
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and experienced professional to propel their career to the next level. Our client is offering a very competitive salary package - circa £35,000 - £47,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in this job, please apply now, alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – [email protected]