An award-winning and innovative multidisciplinary team of town planners, architects, and master-planners who are passionate about quality placemaking.
The organisation have an excellent reputation for creating inspirational schemes s for both private and public sector clients throughout the north of England and the Midlands.
Due to a surge in our client’s forward order book, we have an exciting opportunity for a Senior / Principal chartered town planner with development management/control experience to join the team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five years’ post qualification experience, ideally in private practice, and enjoy working on a wide range of development management projects.
• MRTPI qualification
• An ability to lead their own projects and also work as part of a team
• Experience in the preparation, submission and management of a range of planning applications
• Confidence managing clients
• Excellent written communication skills
• The ability to provide clear and concise reasoned advice to clients
• Time management and workload management skills
• Confidence using Microsoft Word and Excel
• A full UK driving licence
Role offer and package:
• Salary package £30,000 - £42,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Induction into a dynamic development management team
• Assignment of a Senior Associate as your mentor
• A COVID secure office environment, your own dedicated workstation, safety screens, and proven health and safety systems
• Free parking and access to local facilities
If you are interested in this job, please apply now. Alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) - [email protected]