Competitive Salary, Company Car/Car Allowance, Pension, Life Assurance, Bonus & Health Care
Persimmon Homes North Scotland has a vacancy for a Planner to join their successful land and planning team. As a Planner with Persimmon Homes you will be part of a small yet busy team, handling a varied range of planning applications for both strategic and immediate sites, of varying scales and complexity. The role offers a broad area of responsibility for all areas of the development process including planning policy and promotional work along with detailed development management and delivery. Reporting to the Land Director the main duties are (but not limited to):
- Assessing land development opportunities against company criteria.
- Providing advice internally on planning matters.
- Preparing and submitting planning applications.
- Attending meetings with all relevant parties during the planning process.
- Dealing with ongoing planning matters and submitting information to clear planning conditions.
The successful applicant will have a Degree / Masters Planning Degree with RTPI accreditation and a rounded knowledge of planning.
- Strong interpersonal and all round excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and willingness to take the lead on own initiative and under minimal supervision.
- A proven ability to work to, thrive on and meet tight deadlines.
- Your positive outlook and professional attitude will enable you to deal confidently with colleagues at all levels.
To apply please email:
Closing date: 31st January 2022.