Our Liverpool office has a Director/Associate Director vacancy our Galway office has an Associate Director/Principal Planner vacancy, for the right candidates.
These are excellent career opportunities for ambitious suitable candidates as we are a fast-growing consultancy, which offers a unique opportunity to have a very wide ranging role within the company in terms of the roles themselves and also in the different infrastructure sectors which we operate within and as a result there is a genuine opportunity to grow your career rapidly within the company to management level and beyond.
The roles will vary and may involve managing a number of infrastructure planning applications, client interface as well as overseeing and mentoring staff, amongst many other tasks in a dynamic environment. There will be a strong emphasis on developing the business in the energy sector for the Associate/Director Role.
The successful candidates will have:
- 5 years + post-graduate private/public sector experience for the Associate/Principal Planner role;
- 7 years private/public sector experience for the Director role;
- Chartered Member of the RTPI;
- Excellent working knowledge of the UK/Irish Planning systems;
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent report writing skills;
- Solution focussed attitude;
- Strong project management skills with ability to deliver to project deadlines;
- Excellent presentation and communications skills;
- Good analytical skills and IT competency;
- Highly motivated and ambitious in fast paced working environment;
- Mult-task different projects and work activities;
- Work well with others internally and externally.
- Lead planner on projects including liaising with clients;
- Writing and leading on a wide variety of planning applications;
- Writing planning reports for Planning Authorities;
- Project manage multi-disciplinary teams of professionals, other stakeholders and project budgets;
- Primary client liaison at all stages of projects;
- Undertake background research, desk studies, site visits and preparing planning assessments and reports;
- Working collaboratively with clients, colleagues and external consultants;
- Ability to analyse planning policy and make recommendations to clients and colleagues;
- Liaising with Planning Authorities and other statutory bodies;
- Writing Tenders Associate/Director Role;
- Business development activities in power distribution/distribution and renewable energy generation Associate/Director Role;
- Mentoring junior staff members;
- Attendance at meetings with clients, project teams and other stakeholders.
Remuneration and Benefits;
Working arrangements are flexible; full time office based preferable but hybrid will be considered.
Salary and other benefits range depending on position/experience.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entrust is a well-established planning and environmental consultancy since 2008. We operate across the UK & Ireland from our offices in Liverpool and Galway.
We are a growing and leading multi-disciplinary planning and environmental consultancy, specialising in infrastructure and utilities. We enable infrastructure projects to be built by delivering the necessary consents in a solution focussed and timely manner. We thrive in finding workable solutions to overcome issues that may arise in the pre-construction process in order to de-risk it as much as possible.
We work in a dynamic and friendly atmosphere and always strive to bring out the best in our team. We have a number of employees that have been here for many years. Our employees are our greatest asset and we offer excellent promotion opportunities to grow your career.