An excellent role has arisen to join a leading independent Planning consultancy. Following a period of continued commercial success and increasing workload from existing clients, the company now has an exciting opportunity for a talented, commercially minded and dynamic Senior Planner to join the team to work on a broad range of planning projects across London and the Home counties.
- Develop existing client relationships and help build new ones
- Conduct research and site appraisals on projects for the client base
- Prepare, submit and negotiate planning applications of all sizes/types
- Prepare planning and other relevant statements
- Lodge appeals and potentially appear at Informal Hearings
To succeed in the role, it is likely that you will:
- Have significant DM planning experience (4 years+)
- Have strong project management skills
- Be committed and have an eye for detail
- Be comfortable working with minimal supervision and have an ability to use your own initiative
- Be professional, personable and a strong team player
- Have an interest in business development and networking opportunities
In this role, you will join a supportive team environment with exciting career opportunities, enjoy outstanding professional development and gain exposure to an innovative and exciting multi-disciplinary environment.
You will receive an excellent remuneration package ranging from £40,000 - £52,000 per annum - depending on your level of experience, plus full benefits (including bonuses).
If you are interested in this job, please apply now, alternatively you can call me for an informal discussion about it - 07894229847
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in Planning, please do send your CV to me (CJ Obi) – firstname.lastname@example.org