In- House Town Planner - Client Side - Residential Property Development
£40-45k plus package and bonus potential
We are looking for an MRTPI (or working towards) Town Planner to join a customer centric/ best in class Residential Property Developer. With huge projects on site and in the pipeline across the globe, you will be bringing some incredible developments to life through the acquisition and planning process. This business is re-imagining the way people live, work and socialise.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing in-house team, working in one of the most innovative environments, not to mention to world class office space.
- A bonus on top of the salary
- All expenses paid annual ski trip
- On-site tennis court and 5-a-side pitch
- Gym and private restaurant
Key Responsibilities include:
- Review the planning risks of sites for one or more of the Group’s brands and consider a commercial response to these risks to maximise the site’s potential.
- Work with the wider team, in particular design and development colleagues, to review height, massing and scale to set scheme principles in advance of a bid being submitted to purchase the site.
- Support team members in the preparation of bid documents and negotiation with site owners, highlighting our technical capability and professional competence. Including supporting planning feasibility studies.
- Work with external planning consultants on the preparation of a planning submission and to make sure that all planning risks or challenges for the business are overcome with the most commercially thought-out solution.
- Prepare for and attend pre-application meetings with the Council to represent the developer and present the Group’s brands.
- Occasional submission of planning applications on the company’s behalf for one-off applications such as signage or minor development works on the Group’s portfolio of owned assets.
If you think this sounds like the direction you would like your career to go in, drop me a line: email@example.com