- Want to work clientside as a Planning Manager
- You can report directly to the M.D. on planning considerations.
- Work on projects of all scales across Commercial and Investment Development
- Take your consulting career to a new level
- Huge range of existing projects and more in the pipeline
- Join at an exciting time for the firm
Our client is a boutique property company specialising in commercial development, investment and advisory, who have accrued a wealth of experience enabling successful development of complex sites and the maximisation of portfolio value.
The group is a dynamic practice which manages its own land and business park portfolio and offers unparalleled development services to its high-net-worth client base. The firm manages the full development life cycle from acquisition to disposal and all requirements in between.
The requirements is for a charismatic and confident Development and Planning Manager capable of site assembly and necessary co-ordination of consultant team to deliver planning consents and maximize the intrinsic value on development sites.
You will be a member of the RTPI, ideally with 5 - 10 years experience. You should have a track record in managing your own projects and be able to manage numerous schemes at one time. Great negotiation and communication skills are a given for this type of role.
The role will include:
- Site appraisal and identification of key risks.
- Planning feasibility report completion.
- Planning application assembly, coordination, and engagement of consultant terms.
- Negotiation of S106/278 Agreements, monitoring, and discharge of obligation pre-commencement conditions.
- Relevant expertise to keep projects on programme and in line with pre-determined budgets.
On offer is a great salary c. £50 - £60,000 per annum and the autonomy to drive forward your own projects. Plus, the ability to earn bonus on company performance. This is a career role though and this position will give you access to bigger and better projects as you develop into the role.
You will work from a Hampshire location and be part of a small internal team that make big decisions.
If you want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please call Rob today on 03333 448 234/ 07855 276123. Alternatively, send you CV via the apply button below or directly to rob@LDHrecruitment.com including a contact number so that I can get in touch with you.