Our 3 key Principles:
Quality, Effectiveness and Efficiency
Arrow Planning Ltd is a fast growing Planning Consultancy based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. We have over 40 years’ experience within the public and private sectors.
Team Arrow is a small, growing, relaxed team with a friendly atmosphere and a shared vision to bring forward positive growth in our communities. We work on a wide range of projects, with a particular focus on strategic development schemes which require a holistic and multi disciplinary environment to assess, promote and deliver high quality developments.
Our work ranges from residential, commercial, renewable energy, minerals & waste and healthcare. We aspire for high quality, effectiveness and efficiency in all that we do with a passion to drive the business forward whilst offering a consistent quality of valuable service to our clients. We are committed to the well-being of our team and provide a vibrant and positive working environment for all, with great opportunities for team away days and support with mental health.
We have an exciting opportunity to join our growing team for an experienced Senior/Principal Town Planner with 5-10 years’ experience ideally within both private and public sectors of the planning industry.
You would be working on a variety of projects to support the team and work alongside our co consultants to advise clients on the promotion of development schemes through Local Plans and planning applications.
We value people with excellent teamwork and collaboration skills, with a desire to learn, grow and develop wider skills.
In the role you will be expected to:
- Establish and strengthen relationships with colleagues, consultants and clients;
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams to deliver the highest quality results;
- Support colleagues at all levels, as part of a one team approach;
- Prepare reports, technical assessments, and provide expert advice;
- Work efficiently, effectively and honestly, leading by example and striving to deliver the best results possible.
At least a 2:1 or equivalent at first degree, a Masters degree in RTPI accredited subject and you will have obtained your MRTPI or be on the path to chartership.
We would expect our candidate to have a proactive approach with their time management for a variety of projects and aspire to demonstrate high quality working practices in support of our three key principles. Strong analytical skills are required for the role in support of our encouragement to respectfully challenge our clients. We would like our candidate to have strong writing and presentation skills with a commitment to continue to innovate and improve our forward-thinking approach.
- Flexible working and remote work options
- Location close to town centre and train station with on-site cycle and car parking
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Casual/relaxed working environment
- A great team culture with team events throughout the year
- Supportive working practices
At Arrow, we celebrate you!
Creating a culture that is equal and welcoming to all.
Inclusivity is the foundation of our practices; we want to celebrate you and we actively encourage our employees to reach their goals. We embrace diversity and we are committed to building a team that welcomes people of all backgrounds with a variety of skills and views. Our mission to create authenticity in our safe environment enables us to inspire, share and grow.
We look forward to hearing from you!