Our client, an independent national planning consultancy who successfully deliver planning solutions to clients across the UK, are on the lookout for two Senior Planners to join their Leeds based office.
This is an exciting opportunity to progress your career and assist in the delivery of exceptional planning services, across various sectors, including education, energy, health, residential, retail, and major mixed-use and regeneration schemes. Acting for many high-profile clients, including some of the country’s major land developers, housebuilders, and retail operators!!
Role & Responsibilities
The position of Senior Planner is an important role in their team – to help deliver, a wide range of exciting projects for a highly respected consultancy.
The team is client focused, so acts for clients throughout the UK proving a healthy blend of local, regional and national schemes.
This role is targeted at candidates with an interest in broadening their experience of planning and being closely involved with interesting projects and clients. Key requirements are:
- RTPI accredited degree or a relevant degree MRTPI or close to achieving chartered status (within 6 months)
- Ideally with 2-4 years’ post-qualification experience. A willingness and enthusiasm for mentoring and guiding junior planning and graduate level colleagues.
The ideal candidate will also have to:
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage time and multiple projects effectively
- Strong communication skills (verbally and in written form)
- Good understanding and knowledge of the planning system
- Commercial awareness
- Competent user of Microsoft 365 products
What’s on offer?
This TOP independent planning consultancy are offering a competitive salary and benefits package which is subject to negotiation and dependent on your experience to date.
Salary: £32,000 - £40,500 (Including £4k car allowance) plus bones of 5% upto 10k and then 10% above 10k!
They also have a flexible working approach, with a mixture of home and office-based working for all our employees. You will receive ongoing support and guidance from their experienced senior leadership team across all their offices. They are committed to providing learning and development opportunities to all, providing regular internal/external training, CPD webinars, and events for all employees. Benefits also include:
- Quarterly performance-related bonus
- Mobile phone allowance
- 25 days annual leave, plus Christmas closure, bank holidays and additional leave after 5 years service
- Generous pension scheme,
- Group income protection,
- Group life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Employee assistance programme, Health and wellbeing support
- Paid professional membership fees
- Bespoke CPD and training schedule
- Flexible working arrangements
- Good social network!
If you can see yourself working for a company like this and are looking to take your career to the next level, please call Rob confidentially today on 07855 276123 or email rob@LDHrecruitment.com
Or please send a copy of your CV for review by applying below.