Our client, a very well established and respected planning consultancy in central London are on the lookout for a Planning Director.
They are a team of planning consultants who focus on major developments for some of the UK's leading commercial and corporate clients!
Their team is one of the most highly experienced in the UK town planning consultancy market.
Specialists in their field means all their staff have great passion, energy and motivation for their work.
There approach is different from the rest where they:
- Put planning at centre stage. It’s a dedicated, standalone, core service. It strikes a dynamic balance between creative thinking and practical solutions.
- Take an in-depth, analytical and methodical approach to planning, applying clear and streamlined processes to its complexities.
- Combine factual insights with creativity, bringing fresh, dynamic perspectives to problem solving. This is a collaborative process.
- Provide a supportive platform where individuals can develop and flourish as part of a team, honing their skills and gaining valuable experience.
- Empower individuals to be creative while also focussing on processes and outcomes, they aim to achieve balanced, intelligent planning that gives our clients complete confidence.
- Surround themselves with good people because good people create good projects.
As a Planning Director you will be at the Strategic level of the team. This means that you are responsible for the team’s performance. You will be supported by staff at the Manager and Assistant levels.
You will take a strategic position on a team’s activities and tasks with the management of professional and administrative work carried out by your team’s Manager (Associate and Associate Director level). Because of this, your focus will be on project delivery and sales, but you will also be expected to contribute to the sharing of knowledge across the business and, as a line manager to your team, you will also lead on staff development.
You will report to the Managing Director.
Salary: Very competitive and attractive package £80,000 - OTE starts from £108,000. Plus, benefits!
If you can see yourself working for a company like this and are looking to take your career to the next level, please call Rob confidentially today on 07855 276123 or email rob@LDHrecruitment.com
Or please send a copy of your CV for review by applying below